[TYPO3] manipulating the clickenlarge or imageLinkWrap image in tt_products

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Thu Apr 20 23:37:06 CEST 2006

Does anyone have any advice on how to manipulate the "imageLinkWrap"
image in tt_products? I have this part in the TS

plugin.tt_products{
   image {
     file.maxW = {$plugin.tt_products.maxW_single}
     imageLinkWrap = {$plugin.tt_products.clickEnlarge}
     imageLinkWrap {
       enable = 1
       bodyTag = <BODY bgColor=white>
       wrap = <A href="javascript:close();"> | </A>
       width = 900
       height =

       JSwindow = 1
       JSwindow.newWindow = 1
       JSwindow.expand = 17,20

     }
   }

this code manipulates the right image. In this case I am limiting the
image to 900 pixels wide. Can I manipulate this image with other IMAGE
object TS? Specifically, I'd like to use TS to write some text on the
image for what site it is from to prevent resellers from using the
higher res images in their own promotional printouts.