[TYPO3] Content translation

Francesco Pessina typo3news at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 20 18:49:03 CEST 2006

Try to read an tip&tricks from Kasper at

http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/multi-language-sites-in-typo3/

It require no extension to install, only a little modification about your template setup and add
some new language items on Typo.

It explain how to implements multilanguage sites in Typo3. I suggest the 2nd method (the first isn't
flexible). In this forum you may try to search some tread about to how to implement multilanguage
switch menu' (this is also explained in the article above).

I hope this can help you.

Cheers,

Francesco.