[TYPO3] Upgrade problem - anchor links no longer work

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Apr 20 17:50:21 CEST 2006

"Jody Cleveland" <Cleveland at winnefox.org> wrote in message
news:mailman.5375.1145546219.29768.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hello,
>
>> Hi Jody. Just add this line to your TS SETUP:
>>
>> tt_content.menu.20.3.renderObj.typolink.section.wrap = c|
>>
>> Then the anchor links should work again ;)
>
> Thanks! I did add that in to the bottom of my TS Setup, cleared the
> cache, and it still doesn't work. Does it need to go in a specific area

Weird. I just re-read your 1st msg, and it looks like your problem is the
opposite of mine. As my links in the SECTIONMENU are missing the "c", but on
your system it's the ANCHORS that are missing the "c"??!!
(Im using TYPO3 v4.0 too + TemplaVoila v1.01.)

Do you have this setting in your default tt_content rendering? (Use the
Object Browser to check)
tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap = <a id="c{field:uid}"></a> |

If not, then try adding this line to your SETUP: (Top of setup is best.)

tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap = <a id="c{field:uid}"></a> |

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd