[TYPO3] IE Hack In Templavoila

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:59:23 CEST 2006

On 4/20/06, Debajit <debajit at srijan.in> wrote:
>  hi list,
> i found a problem-
> the sfhover is not working in templavoila, where it works fine in
> classic page module.So, dropdown menu(on hover)  is not working.
> i am sending the code along with it .Can anyone send me a solution or a
> plugin .Thanks in advance.

<snip>

So why send your css code to the list? Check the html in the
non-working version and compare it to the working version. THEN post
to the list, asking a SPECIFIC question. "It doesn't work" is not
enough information for anyone to help you.

A guess though: likely you've got a conditional comment in the head
which TV cannot properly select at the mapping phase. If so, insert it
using  "page.headerData"

-Christopher