[TYPO3] automatic FE logout after login

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Apr 20 15:36:55 CEST 2006

Hi!

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> i'm using newloginbox.. is it possible with that and how? I mean i don't
> want t logout box, i just want the user to be logged out automatic..

No, not possible with newloginbox...

Here is how I would do it. Create a file in fileadmin/user_logoff.php
with this content (between equal signs but not including them):
=========================
<?
function user_logoff() {
	global $TSFE;

	if ($TSFE->loginUser) {
		$TSFE->fe_user->logoff();
	}
	return '';
}
?>

and add the following to your TS setup of the page where you want
autologoff:

includeLibs.user_logoff = fileadmin/user_logoff.php
page.10000 = USER_INT
page.10000.userFunc = user_logoff

Dmitry.