[TYPO3] rlmp_eventdb.

Mike Meir mike at gateseven.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 13:06:05 CEST 2006

Hi

Has anyone succeeded in getting rlmp_eventdb to work, and if so, would
they be willing to shared how they did it/ what theur configuration is?

I'm utterly stuck at the point at which the list of events is diplayed.
Whatever I do, all events appear on a daily basis, in list mode repeated
every day for two years, or in search mode for the period defined. The
rest (apart from payments) I've got to work fine.

I've added the current manual to the Wiki, and if anyone has any
suggestions to make here, I'll document them there for the whole
community.

Best Wishes

Mike Meir