[TYPO3] BE_USER data in the FE

Francesco Pessina typo3news at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 20 12:04:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

I want to put in the FE a pencil icon for edit some records gerenated from my custom plugin. But I
want to do this only if current back-end user (logged) have the right permission. I've searched in
this forum and I found some post wich say in the FrontEnd the BE_USER object is not available..

Well, how to get information about current BackEnd (logged) user such as uid, username and gruoplist
in the FrontEnd trought the tx_myextension_p1.php? (a PHP file used by my plugin for generate the
web content on FrontEnd, created automagically by the wonderfull Kickstarter extension)

Greetings,

Francesco.