[TYPO3] Reference Index table - impossible to update

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Thu Apr 20 04:55:50 CEST 2006

Go into the install tool, then go to Database Analyser. Then, go down to
the "Dump static data" line and choose "Import".  Select "Import the
whole file" and click the "Write to database" button. Then, go back to
your installation and go to Tools>DB Check and update the reference
index. That should resolve the error.

Alex