[TYPO3] 4.0 image captions are missing

Pirkka Rannikko bircha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 19:34:40 CEST 2006

Thanks! I deleted the CSS Styled IMGTEXT and captions are visible again.

-----
Hi,
> I have the CSS Styled IMGTEXT extension installed and as...

if you also use the shipped css_styled_content you don't need
css_styled_imgtext anymore. It is part of css_styled_content now. So
simply uninstall css_styled_imgtext, check the compat-version with the
install-tool, probably change a little bit in your configuration and
it should work again.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch

--
Pirkka Rannikko - Freelance Graphics and Web Design
http://www.bircha.com