[TYPO3] multiple domains will not work

Dylan Barwick info at tiptoptoons.com
Wed Apr 19 19:01:09 CEST 2006

FYI

Thanks a bundle Alex - I see where I went wrong now. I added the
client's domain as an add-on and pointed it to it's own subdirectory
instead of pointing it to the typo3 folder. 'doh!! Like you said, typo3
was working but the domain was pointed to the wrong place.

OK, that's all working nicely now. The kicking of the self shall now
commence...