[TYPO3] Getting rows content from SELECT query

Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl Ioannitis at intracen.org
Wed Apr 19 17:10:13 CEST 2006

Hello

Coming back to my previous email concerning "Duplicated images with SELECT query and GIFBUILDER", the real problem relies in fact in accessing rows from a SELECT statement in TYPOSCRIPT. Doing that:

 select {
        // Page where I have my two content elements [sequence of elements is important]
        pidInList = 76
        where = (tt_content.colPos=0)
        orderBy = sorting
        languageField = sys_language_uid

returns two rows, and I would like to access any row and grab their content. I guess it is like what is done with the generation of menus.

Thank you for helping
seb