[TYPO3] LIST and SINGLE at same page (tt_news)

Luc Franken typo3 at tentoday.com
Wed Apr 19 11:52:41 CEST 2006

I use this code now which works as can be seen on http://h99.nl

Maybe it can be usefull for you too!

# clear the code field
plugin.tt_news.code >
plugin.tt_news.code = LIST

# prevent indexing of the LIST view
config.index_enable = 0

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]

# set code to SINGLE if the GETvar tx_ttnews[tt_news] exists
plugin.tt_news.code = SINGLE

# enable indexing of the SINGLE view
config.index_enable = 1

[global]

# clear main content in page object
page.10.subparts.content >

# load tt_news as content to the page object
page.10.subparts.content < plugin.tt_news

tt_news {
   general_stdWrap {
     parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag >
   }
}

# this will remove the complete <p> tag from ALL content
elementslib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag >

# this line will remove only the “bodytext” class from ALL content elements

# the <p> tag will be still rendered

lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes.P.class >