[TYPO3] Image Gallery General Question

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Apr 18 15:45:18 CEST 2006

Mark Kuiphuis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there an extension which will provide the following:
>
> - Add 3 images to a page

easily

> - Initally show the first image in bigger size and the all three images
> as thumbnails below the big image.
> - After clicking a thumbnail the corresponding image should be loaded in
> the big image location. So no popup is allowed.....

you can disable pop-up if you modify template

But exactly that behavior I have not found. I have got the best
result with Bahag image gallery (in fact I don't get many to work at all).

It has possibility to define how much rows and columns is for thumbnails.
Then single view with a full image or with bigger thumbnails.

Bug: /pi1/locallang.php doesn't work - only 'default' work.
You must use TS template(s) for language labels other than English.

plugin.tx_bahagphotogallery_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.default.next_page=Seuraava
for Finnish

Bahag photo gallery doesn't do exaclty want you want but it is quite
good endeed.