[TYPO3] Hide 2nd level menu

Wester, Josh JoshuaWester at creighton.edu
Tue Apr 18 15:14:38 CEST 2006

Miles:

I'm not sure I totally understand what you are going for, but here is my
idea. In the main stylesheet for the main template, make the div
surrounding the 2nd level menu display:none. You could use an extension
template on the pages you want the 2nd level menu to appear on. In the
extension template, include an additional stylesheet that gives the
surrounding div a display:block or display:inline.

Hope this helps.

Josh