[TYPO3] [fixed] Re: How to integrate adxmenu (used in mediatech) in templavoila?

klaus brinch klaus at hafnius.dk
Tue Apr 18 06:07:30 CEST 2006

Hi Stinky (!)

Thanks for posting this

I can only make the sidemenu appear and i suspect it has something to do
with the Typoscript object path. Should it be the same for both topnav
and sidenav. Either way i try it i only get the sidemenu or 1 topnav
entry that says "Navigation two" (from the template, mediatech)

Any pointers?

Kind Regards
/Klaus b