[TYPO3] Hide 2nd level menu

Miles Jordan Miles.Jordan at aad.gov.au
Tue Apr 18 04:55:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would like to use a second level menu on a couple of my pages, but
don't want the div element that contains it to appear on the rest of my
pages.

Is there a way to hide the div element in the main template and make it
visible using an extension template or something similar where it's
needed?

I'm fixing a site somebody else made so am learning lots...

Thanks

Miles Jordan

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232 3209 and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.aad.gov.au/