[TYPO3] Put in menu the pages which are set "Not in menu"

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Mon Apr 17 15:16:34 CEST 2006

On Monday 17 April 2006 15:08, Livius Agrippa wrote:

> Thank you for the solution.
> I searched in Tsref for the opposite solution but I didn't find
> anything . I mean if there is something like "includeUidList",
> because in my case it will be more simple. My site has few page
> visible in main menu and a lot of pages set to "Not in menu".

As an alternative, you can use sysfolders as a source of your menu.
This solution is not limited to two menus and you can create quite
complex structures.

Best Regards,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373