[TYPO3] Put in menu the pages which are set "Not in menu"

Simon Child simondt at gpuk.net
Mon Apr 17 14:49:18 CEST 2006

"Livius Agrippa" <livius_agrippa at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1145277743.24995.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> I made two menus. I want only some pages to be render in the main
> menu but in the second (like a path) all the pages.
>
> How can I change the normal behavior in the second menu? the second menu
> to see every page: "normal" + "not in menu".

Change the pages back to be standard, not 'not in menu'

Then in the menu where you don't want them to show, list the pages not to be
shown:

temp.menu1 = HMENU
temp.menu1.excludeUidList=5,43,44,526

In menu2 (path) don't include the excludeUidList entry, so all pages will be
listed in menu2.

--
Simon Child