[TYPO3] Problem in Opera

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 13:34:42 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Livius Agrippa wrote:
>
>> http://www.eurocablelabs.com/index.php?id=2
>> and in this page if you press the link "Digital TV" or "Next
>> generation EuroDOCSIS", you will go directly to other page and
>> content. In other browsers this works properly but in Opera not.
> I tested with Opera 8.5x - no propblems.

Hi Tapio,

Thank you for your fast reply.
I think I didn't explain properly.

I will give an example.
In Opera if you press "Digital TV", you will go to other page "Projects"
and see the content about "Digital TV". But the difference between Opera
and other browsers is: In Opera you will see only the content without
header (H1) "DIGITAL TV:". To see also the header you should scroll up a
little.

I have installed right now the last release and there is the same problem.

regards,
Livius