[TYPO3] realurl - language

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon Apr 17 09:39:30 CEST 2006

Dionisios Fragkopoulos napisał(a):
> I can't even use the Simulate Static Documents way. Is there a way I can use
> Greek? I have searched lists and google and it seems there is a problem with
> cyrilic fonts.

I have a website with 4 languages and one of them is Russian language
which belongs to cyrilic group too afaik - and all works ok.

Two question:
1. I must be sure and ask if you can switch between those English and
Greek languages without RealUrl and Simulate Static Documents. Does L
parameters shows in url when there is no RealUrl and Simulate SD?

2. Provide me your TypoScript parts that are connected with multilinguality.

--
grtz
Krystian