[TYPO3] realurl issue

Christian Vetter Christian.Vetter at dragoner-design.de
Mon Apr 17 09:20:58 CEST 2006

Yo c o,
I'm not sure as to what you're trying to achieve - what do you want
effectively ?
I'll try a guess:
If you want to reroute the request 'file.hmtl' to
'myspace.sytes.net/file.php' and 'elif.html' to
'myspace.sytes.net/elif.php', you can do so with regular expressions:
  'redirects_regex' => array(
      '^(.*).html' => 'http://myspace.sytes.net/\1.php'
  )
Or you want to reroute any request to 'myspace.sytes.net/index.php', then
you'd use this:
  'redirects_regex' => array(
      '^(.*?)([^/]*).html' => 'http://myspace.sytes.net/\1index.php'
  )