[TYPO3] How to delete full site ?

Walther Russo nrusso at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 00:58:28 CEST 2006

Hi Jorge,

JN> I have to delete every page to delete the 4 typo3 root (x4).
JN> Is there a way to delete the root or folders with (sub-)pages
JN> without
JN> having to delete each page first ?

I´m not a T3 expert but as far as I know, deleting pages just flag them as
"deleted", hence the page content remains in the database.  So, in this case
I don´t think deleting is a good idea.  If you have just very few pages I
think it is better to reuse them (drag and drop to a new position if needed
on ver 4.0 or moving on older).   If you have lots of pages and wish to kill
them to free space and to be sure that no garbage remains, just delete the
database and create a new one or blank de tables using phpMyAdmin.

If I´m wrong please someone correct me, but that´s the way I have learned T3.