[TYPO3] Typoscript Object Tags, usefull for a TER extension?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sat Apr 15 15:43:35 CEST 2006

Ries van Twisk wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I created an extension not public in TER yet but I am wondering if there
> is any interest OR if I did anything double, you are the judge...
>
> I create a method to insert TyposcriptObject in your RTE (I have one RTE
> problem but......)

Sounds very interesting. I would like to see that one in TER.

The closest one to your ext is as far as I know:
Content Element From TypoScript	tscobj by Jean-David Gadina.
This ext let you put any TS object as a normal content element, but I
have never seen anything that allows to put tags in RTE that will be
replaced with TS object.

Thanks if you decide to share.

--
Krystian