[TYPO3] Typoscript Object Tags, usefull for a TER extension?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Apr 15 04:21:56 CEST 2006

Hi List,

I created an extension not public in TER yet but I am wondering if there
is any interest OR if I did anything double, you are the judge...

I create a method to insert TyposcriptObject in your RTE (I have one RTE
problem but......)

Here is an example:
Let's say I define a TyposcriptObject like this:

currentDate = TEXT
currentDate {
   data = date:U
   strftime = %A, %e %B %Y
}

Then I can put it into my Text like this: <p>The current Time is: <tsobj
currentDate></tsobj></p>

Example with GIFBUILDER:
I will not show my Typoscript Object for gifbuilder (it's on my site)
But then you can insert a GIFBUILDER object in the RTE which get's
rendered. Example :
gifbtext>gifbtext.file.10.text = R. van Twisk </tsobj></p>

For Real-World example see my site:
http://www.rvantwisk.nl/typo3-snippets/typoscript-object-tags.html

If you think it's usefull please let me know. I'll write upon some
documentation, sort out the RTE issue I have and put it on TER.

ciao,
Ries

--
Ries van Twisk