[TYPO3] trying to use jeditvfs but unable to log into typo3 backend

Neil Bertram neil at tasmanstudios.co.nz
Sat Apr 15 02:21:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm the developer of the jeditvfs plugin, so I'm probably the one to ask :)

Could you please provide me a list of extensions you have loaded? Also,
there are known problems with character encoding in the current version,
so if your password contains characters outside of the ASCII range
authentication would probably fail.

The only authentication scheme that seems to always work is be_user
lookup, although jeditvfs tries to use the authentication service, so
should support LDAP etc. Are you using normal be_user authentication?

Thanks,

Neil