[TYPO3] Advanced page, files, how to show on page..

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 14 15:16:50 CEST 2006

Hi Pablo,

I'm using the Template Autoparser, but I guess the idea should be clear.
You can access the uploaded files for instance like this:

temp.mainTemplate {
	workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
	# Select the photo: first resource of the page details (listNum)
	marks.pageImage = IMAGE
	marks.pageImage.file {
		import.field = media
		import = uploads/media/
		import.listNum = 0
	}
}

And somewhere in your template you must have this:

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate

In your HTML you need to add the marker ###pageImage### where you want the image.

Cheers,
Loek