[TYPO3] looking for recent 3.8.1 compatible sr_feuser_register

Mark Ravitz mark_r at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 07:27:18 CEST 2006

I'm working on a version 3.8.1 web site and need
to set up sr_feuser_register. The sr_feuser_register
version on the TER is not compatible with 3.8.1 .
I would like to acquire the most recent version of
sr_feuser_register which is compatible with 3.8.1,
which I believe is sr_feuser_register 2.2.6  .  Does
anyone know where I might download the 2.2.6 version
of the extension, or perhaps someone could email me
a t3x file.

Thanks,
Mark Ravitz
mark_r at earthlink.net