[TYPO3] Typo# CAL extension - how to change event colors?

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.com.br
Thu Apr 13 19:50:10 CEST 2006

Hi Jody,

If you take a look at the source, you'll see that the colours are
controlled by a mix of external styles and inline styles. I don't know
anything about CAL ext. but normally you have some kind of template file
  e.g. calendar.tmpl where you can change some of the styles.

It seems that your extension uses inlineStyle2TempFile which creates
this file stylesheet_3b067974f9.css that contains at least the
.eventfont class. Well, hope it gets you closer...

Best wishes
Søren Vedel