[TYPO3] Links in footer, editable from the backend?

Harald Klotzberg harald.klotzberg at netzbewohner.de
Thu Apr 13 17:28:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

why not using a TS?

quite easy:
assign a Typoscript Object Path to the footer DIV in TV and name it
lib.footer for example.

In your ts you can do something like this:
lib.footer = html
lib.footer.value (

)

or

lib.footer = HMENU
lib.footer.special ....

Why: Have the definition of the links in a single place, running on the
whole site.
Must be changed only in the TS once.

If you have it as content Element, you need to do some "magic" that it will
appear on every site.

grtz, harry