[TYPO3] TemplaVoila CSS IE Hacks

Gebhardt Thomas gebhardt at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Wed Apr 12 15:47:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 14:58, Joerg Schoppet wrote:
> Some behavior. Even if I try 99100 it is inserted before the
> "templavoila"-stylesheets.

But it works for me (Typo3 3.8.1, TV 0.40):

Here is my Setup:

page.headerData.9910 = TEXT
page.headerData.9910.value (
<!--[if lte IE 6]>
)

page.headerData.9911 = TEXT
page.headerData.9911.value (
  <link href="fileadmin/css/sub/iehacks" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
)

page.headerData.9912 = TEXT
page.headerData.9912.value (
<![endif]-->
)

(Yes, better combine the three entries)

You may also have a look at the thread
[TYPO3-german] TemplaVoila, css_select und Conditional Comments
(Date: 07.03.2006 15:06)

BTW: If you get to manage the yaml skiplink navigation with templavoila,
please let me know. I ended up patching the HTML parsing script, which
might not be the most elegant way.

c.f. [TYPO3] local anchors in TV templates
(Date: 17.03.2006 15:33)

Cheers, Thomas