[TYPO3] change crdate field

Klaus Hinum k_hinum at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:21:13 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Klaus Hinum wrote:
>
>>is there any possibilty to change the crdate (creation date) of an
>>article other than in the database manually (e.g., using phpmyadmin)?
>

> No. Creation date is not supposed to be modified. May be you can tell
> why you need this and we can find better solution?
>
> Dmitry.

well i order my articles by date on the frontpage and now i want to
convert some old articles from our previous cms to typo3.

another example: i started a article a week before publishing, but want
the article to have crdate of the time of publishing.

therefore a changeable crdate field in the page properties would be nice
(e.g. joomla has this).

greetings
Klaus