[TYPO3] EM empty page

m@rco aa at aa.aa
Wed Apr 12 12:28:52 CEST 2006

that happended with onu 4.0 install to me , too:
any sysextension in typo3\sysext with the 'TYPO3_version' value in
"ext_emconf.php" cause the internal EM not to show, remove those extension
and it will go further..

don't know why, it seems a bug in the version_compare php own function
(php4.2.2 in that case)
another install (php 4.3.3) shows the EM but only sysexts without that value

Marco

news:mailman.1.1144676756.1462.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...