[TYPO3] TemplaVoila CSS IE Hacks

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Wed Apr 12 12:17:54 CEST 2006

Rob De Vries Wrote:

> Hey Joerg,
>
> I don't know how templavoila add stylessheets in the head, but why don't
> you just include them with some basic TS ?
>

> page.headerData.30 = TEXT
> page.headerData.30.value (
> <link href="fileadmin/template/css/css1.css" rel="stylesheet"
> type="text/css" />
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> href="fileadmin/template/css/css3.css" title="normaal" />
> <link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css"
> <!--[if IE]>
> url(fileadmin/template/css/csshover.htc);}</style>
>    <link href="fileadmin/template/css/IE-debug.css" rel="stylesheet"
> type="text/css" >
> <![endif]-->
> )
>
> rob

The problem with this solution is the following:
With templavoila and yaml I've the possibility to define different templates just by changing the included stylesheets. Then I (or a normal be-user) can easily choose, which template he wants in the page-header-settings. If I use your solution I've to define everywhere a new ext-ts-template where I want a different layout.

Joerg