[TYPO3] Where has "my extension list" go?

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Wed Apr 12 12:12:37 CEST 2006

Hey listers,

since the launch of the new typo3.org website, i'm missing a very nice
feature.
In the past it was possible to add an ext. to a 'my favorite ext. list"
I had already made myslef a nice list of usable ext.  It also ma it easy
for me to look for a certain ext. (After a couple of years, I just can't
remember all the ext. i've seen being added to the rep.  This tool just
helped me whit this.)
But it has disapered in the new site.
Also the ext. rep. doenst' give me this nice feature anymore.

Will this ever come back?
And if it does come back, it would be nice to have another function in
the backend that states: "download all my favorite extension"  Or the
possebility to choose from my fav. ext. list and then upload them all to
my server at once.
(just an idea for a toy that will please this boy)

Tnx
Rob