[TYPO3] TemplaVoila CSS IE Hacks

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Wed Apr 12 11:46:21 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I've build up a template from YAML and used in Typo3 (3.8.1) templavoila for the templating.
After including everything templavoila shows the possible header data for inclusing. Now I can select all stylesheets except the "IE-HACK" stylesheet because it is in a comment. After searching in this list I found the solution:

page.headerData.5 = HTML
page.headerData.5 {
  value = <link href="css/iehacks.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
  value.wrap = <!--[if lte IE 6]>|<![endif]-->
}

This works fine, BUT

with this solution the "IE-HACKS" stylesheet is inserted BEFORE the "normal" stylesheets, which I have selected in templavoila, and so some css-definitions don't work.

Is there a possibility to define this (include after templavoila-include), or have I to put all stylesheet-includes in the TS-template?

Kind Regards

Joerg Schoppet