[TYPO3] EM not reachable after update from 4.0beta2 to 4.0 an NEW from 3.8.1 to 4.0

Harald Klotzberg harald.klotzberg at netzbewohner.de
Wed Apr 12 07:34:00 CEST 2006

Hi Jeremy,

thanx for your info.
My Server is a Root machine with php4 only, not a shared Server.
I have "no memory limit" :)
I currently have 96MB in php.ini, not enough

I updated another Installation from 3.8.1 to 4.0,
same error here now ... i guess it must depend on my machine,
cause i updates some other Installations on a different server
without problems from 3.8.1 to 4.0.

If i check install-tool/basic configuration i only see green checkmarks,
everything seems ok there.

current dir include path - ok
memory limit = 96M - ok
max execution time = 30 - ok