[TYPO3] CSS_styled_content & automaketemplate: how to remove comment-tags?

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Tue Apr 11 15:47:28 CEST 2006

Hi, Martin, Rob!

> Hi Rob and Bert,
>
> I have an additional question: Can the comment for inserted plugins be
> removed as well:
>
> <!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->
>
> Regards, Martin

I looked for this in the TS-objectbrowser, but could not find this. I am
quite sure it could be done though.

> Rob De Vries wrote:
>> My "clear-comment-trash" snippet:
>>
>> tt_content {
>>       # remove comment for content elements
>>       stdWrap.prefixComment =
>>       # remove comment for text elements
>>       text.20.prefixComment =
>>       # remove comment for bullet lists
>>       bullets.20.stdWrap.prefixComment =
>>       # remove comment for tables
>>       table.20.stdWrap.prefixComment =
>> }
>>

>> greetz
>> Rob

Thanks for this tip, Rob! I added a few:

tt_content {
      default.prefixComment =
      stdWrap.prefixComment =
      text.20.prefixComment =
      header.20.prefixComment =
      html.prefixComment =
      bullets.20.stdWrap.prefixComment =
      table.20.stdWrap.prefixComment =
      image.20.stdWrap.prefixComment =
      textpic.20.stdWrap.prefixComment =
      uploads.20.stdWrap.prefixComment =
      #to be completed
}

However, the plugin-comments are still there and also the comments from
the automaketemplate. However, I looked into this extension and I think
it is hard-coded there.

Thanks again!

grt,
-brt