[TYPO3] shopping systems

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Apr 11 15:22:32 CEST 2006

I don't agree. I find tt_products to be very hard to setup, as much of the
setup is not documented in the manual, some documentation is only available
in german and some documentation you can only find on the Wiki page etc.
This makes it very hard to setup, unless you want to use the default setup.
Also links generated by tt_products is not parsed through RealUrl, so you
end up with urls with a LOT of getvars..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1711.1144756403.29768.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...