[TYPO3] Disable FE Cache

asrowe at gmail.com asrowe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:53:20 CEST 2006

 Hi,

I've just spent the last couple of weeks getting a basic community site up
and running in typo3. Now I'm live with things I've started to run into some
small annoyances I'm hoping to get some advice on tweaking.

I have a database of blobs and metadata that is seachable and downloadable
through the front end. Every so often links that would allow me to download
this file seem to not work until I clear the FE cache and then all is well
again.

Is there a was of disabling the FE caching so that I can try to figure out
what is happening.

Thanks in advance

Anthony