[TYPO3] Cyrillic pagetitle

f13o at nubrs.rs.ba f13o at nubrs.rs.ba
Tue Apr 11 10:11:28 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am really new to the typo3. I am reading the documentation and build mz
first typo3 site. This is very good tool, but I do have problems...

My main language is serbian cyrillic and I need to have pagetitles in that
language, because there will be menu for navigation.

But if I put it that way the typo3 just saves it as HTML codes (І...)
And it same even in Template section if I define Website Title in
cyrillic, typo3 save it as a HTML encoded value, not the text itself...

Am I doing something wrong all around?

Thank you.