[TYPO3] Page content header (tt_content.header) in TV FCE

Peter B typo3 at completelymeaningless.com
Mon Apr 10 23:35:45 CEST 2006

This question has been asked before. I have seen several suggested
solutions, but not one that has been tried, tested and proved.

How does one get the content of the containing pagecontent header
(tt_content.header) from within the contained FCE's TO?

I have tried suggested solutions posted by Dmitry, Peter Klein, and
Christopher in two other threads, and other potential solutions derived
from related issues. I cannot for the life of me figure this one out.

Peter.