[TYPO3] Update typo3 4.0 PageProperties: Fatal error

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Apr 10 12:10:13 CEST 2006

Hi!

Ralph Brugger wrote:
> I'm working with TemplaVoila

In case if you did not know: TV has its own newsgroup :)

> Warning: array_unique(): The argument should be an array in
> /home/bobsadbw/www.bobsairport.de/t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms.php on line
> 2075

Here is a patch: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3196

Problem happens because old versions of TV incorrectly created empty

> That's really an fatal error, cause I can't change the page properties
> any mor!

Strange, I can...

> What can I do?

(1) apply this patch or (2) click that page's icon and choose "View
flexform XML" and press "Cleanup" there.

Dmitry.