[TYPO3] 3.8.1 -> 4.0 upgrade - All my templavoila mappings are gone!?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Apr 10 10:23:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

Alex Kirmse schrieb:
> Hi,
[...]
> So apparently during the upgrade to 4.0 Templavoila is uninstalled and
> "Tables that are defined in extensions" are NOT "automatically managed".
> Be warned!

You should read about the ways how to install extensions. Looks like you
have installed TV as a global extension. Of course it gets removed then
when you switch to another source/update source. This is clearly stated
 in release-docs and upgrade-documentation. And of course if you don't
have TV-extension database-analyzer thinks tables are in excess and can
be removed. BTW. They are always renamed on first step and can even be
recovered pretty easily unless you even have dropped the 'zzz_deleted*'
tables and fields.

Greets,
Peter
--