[TYPO3] Can't Retrieve Extensions in 4.0 ?

Jorge Neto root at localhost.localdomain
Sun Apr 9 21:43:29 CEST 2006

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 21:29:13 +0200, Michael Scharkow wrote:

> Jorge Neto wrote:
>>  Hello,
>>
>>  I seem to not be able to retrieve new extension on my installation of 4.0.
>>  I am using the source and the dummy (both 4.0).
>
> I expect you have retrieved the extension list *before* trying to look
> up any extensions? This seems to be the root of 80% of the requests
> related to the EM recently. The rest are 10% memory outage and 10%
> looking-for-non-audited-extensions-without-proper-allow-setting.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
__________________

Thank You for answering me.

I got mem outage too,  ... but I can't retrieve anything from the "random"
or from the repositories I select on the "Settings" of extension Manger.

((Yes, I have this one checked «Enable unsupported extensions:»))

I get this message:

«The extension list has not changed remotely, it has thus not been
fetched.»

Sometimes I think it's the mirrors that are not up to date.
Could it be ?

Best regards,
Jorge Neto