[TYPO3] 4.0 and image caption split

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sun Apr 9 14:55:04 CEST 2006

> I have upgraded several sites from 3.8.1 to 4.0 and I love the new
> version! One problem though, after upgrading a site the image caption
> split in constant editor doesn't work. I have multiple images in
> multiple columns and before upgrading the captions were under each
> image and the split was a line break. After upgrading the captions
> don't show at all; only if the caption split is unabled the captions
> show all in a bunch under the group of images.
> Am I missing something - I couldn't find any recent postings about
> this.

Well - captionSplit has been removed in favor of a split function which is
located directly in caption.
It took me quite some time to find out, that it's not a real bug and no bug
in my TS-Setup but a feature that simply has been moved to another place.
Have a look at the TS-Setup of CSS-styled-content to find out how it can be
reactivated again.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de