[TYPO3] 4.0 and image caption split

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sun Apr 9 10:58:30 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I have upgraded several sites from 3.8.1 to 4.0 and I love the new
version! One problem though, after upgrading a site the image caption
split in constant editor doesn't work. I have multiple images in
multiple columns and before upgrading the captions were under each image
and the split was a line break. After upgrading the captions don't show
at all; only if the caption split is unabled the captions show all in a
bunch under the group of images.
Am I missing something - I couldn't find any recent postings about this.

Best regards,
Katja