[TYPO3] Translation handling files editing

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Apr 8 23:48:04 CEST 2006

Hello Walther,

> Hi Peter,
>
PK>> Hi Walter. Install this extension:
PK>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/llxmltranslate/2.2.0/
PK>> Then you can translate files locally..
PK>>
> I already installed t3quixplorer (not full compatible with ver 4), but
> will try llxmltranslate to see how it works.
>
> Installed!
>
> Well, as I understand this is an extension to make new translations,
> not an editor for already installed |10n- files.   Am I wrong?

Yes! Even if it was made at first to do the core translation om a sentral
translation server, its a splendid tool to make adjustment on translations
on a local install. You can also translate extensions who use xml language
files (the new standard). I have started to use this as a standard installation
on the sites I develop and maintain (new one with 4.0).

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no