[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0 "insert records" not working

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Apr 8 21:05:50 CEST 2006

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Hi Katja,
>
> Katja Lampela wrote:
>
>>I'm updating my 3.8.1 sites to 4.0 and everything has worked like charm.
>>But now I encountered strange behavior; where ever there is a Insert
>>record content element (and the reference records seem to work alright,
>>and I've tried to reconnect and save etc.) I get an error message:
>>
>>NO entry in the $TCA-array for the table "tt_address". This means that
>>the function enableFields() is called with an invalid table name as
>>argument.
>

> The tt_address extension is not included in the core anymore.
>
> Thus you need to get it from the Extension Repository and install it again.
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/tt_address/1.0.4/
>
> cheers
> Ingmar

Thank you so much for your reply Ingmar.

This is indeed another issue I have. I've been trying to get the
repository full list open but I can't - only in the mode where the
"enable unsupported extensions" is off and there the tt_address can't be
found. If I enable unsupported extensions and try to import all the
extensions, I get a completely blank view. And I've tried to check and
uncheck all kinds of combinations in the settings. So I don't know if it
could be a bigger problem like php-version or mysql ..?

Thank you any way for this information! I will do it the first thing if
I get the repository working.
Cheers, Katja