[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0 "insert records" not working

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Apr 8 15:20:02 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I'm updating my 3.8.1 sites to 4.0 and everything has worked like charm.
But now I encountered strange behavior; where ever there is a Insert
record content element (and the reference records seem to work alright,
and I've tried to reconnect and save etc.) I get an error message:

NO entry in the $TCA-array for the table "tt_address". This means that
the function enableFields() is called with an invalid table name as
argument.

So, no I don't seem to get the Insert records content element working,
any ideas?

Best regards
Katja