[TYPO3] Processed Images Don't Show

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 14:26:19 CEST 2006

> Right NOW--it doesn't matter much what has gone on before--you have a
> directory inside /typo3temp that is not script-writeable. Get your
> host to fix that however they need to, and it's likely this thread can
> end.
>

> -Christopher

I got my host to change things.

I get the exact same errors that were posted in the 1st message in this
thread.

I don't get the php errors that were discovered in the 2nd message in
this thread.

And now I get this error when trying to log into my back end:

Warning:
fopen(/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3temp/cs/charset_iso-8859-1.tbl):
failed to open stream: Permission denied in
/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 2117

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php:2117) in
/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3/template.php on line 601

I'm really getting sick of the messages from my host saying things are
now fixed, when I keep running into basic log-in and image processing
problems.

** What is the basic underlying cause that I can tell my host so they
can just fix it the way it needs to be?

My previous host required no instructions on what to do and I got it
running... until they switched my install to a different server.  Then
some file ownerships needed changing.

Now that I'm on a different host altogether, things are complicatedly
out of hand.